THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 3, 2009

Who I am?

THIS IS ME! ONLY ME ALONE!
FACING THIS VERY CRUCIAL WORLD...


I'm Krisha Mae M. Pamon. A second year BSIT student.
Hmmm... so weird to say that I'm a kind of girl who wants something extraordinary and finding unusual things in life. I like to be part of the world where I can freely express my thoughts, ideas, emotions and of course myself. But behind this, I'm still a simple girl who wants to live in a simple world.


I love to be with someone who make my world go round! Actually,
I'm not waiting for Mr. RIGHT or MR. NICE GUY. I only need a simple and sincere man whom I can entrust myself and my life. Its the man who will accept the best and the worst that I can be. And who come to love not finding the perfect me but seeing the imperfect me perfectly.

Yes. This is the me:THE real KIXED...
just call me: K-I-X-E-D
K-kind
I-intelligent
X-xtaordinary
but but but but but
E-emotionally
D-devastated

We need companions right?
I am proud to say that I'm part of this very unique group:

"THE ITCHURAANS"

Information
Technology's
Clever
Humorous
Urbane
Religious
Adventurous
Avantgarde
Nebbish
Student


0 comments: